Universal self-service terminal, suitable for Kenid full-line desktop printers.KENID 8800P medical self- service terminal has：
▇New rounded corner design
▇More convenient maintenance structure
▇More stable electronic components
▇More coordinated overall appearance
▇Films and reports are in the same outlet to prevent patients from missing out
▇Perfect lighting tips
▇32-inch toughened glass screen, improve the grade
1. The films and the reports are in the same outlet, which prevents the patient from missing his own film or report.
2. Adopt more stable PC components and report printer, make the machine operation stable during hospital use.
3. Adopt the appearance of ATM and self-service machines in railway stations to ensure that patients understand how to use the self-service machines when they see them.
4.The self-service terminal has a user-friendly interface, warm voice tips and clear text reminder.
5. Stable hardware of self-service terminal, reasonable structure of metal plate and humanization design. High satisfaction during hospital use.
Through the application of KND8800P, it mainly optimizes the business process of the hospital, improves the daily operation efficiency and service quality of the hospital, effectively solves the current situation of crowded queues in the radiology departments of major hospitals. Creates a convenient and new experience for medical consultation, meanwhile, give the best solutions for the hospital environment .
Printing process of Self-service Terminal
Five major module upgrades（software）
1.Self-service terminal software
a）Provides more stable terminal software.
2.Server core architecture and business logic
a）Covers more than 95% of hospital business logic requirements
3.Server management (OCR configuration, printing logic management, department management, etc.)
a）Provide a powerful OCR intelligent identification solution
b）Customized print logic to provide different print logic solutions
c）Provide powerful statistical functions, etc.
4.Background management（Web page management-not subject to hardware constraints,Geographical position constraint,winform for management——actively push）
Double-guarantee of the management end, more stable and efficient.
5. Report management (virtual report PDF/interface)
a) Provide a variety of ways to receive reports to meet the needs of different hospitals
Kenid 8800P specification
Grayscale contrast resolution：14bit
Numbers and capacity of cassettes：2 Tray×100 sheets
Output speed：14＂×17＂films 60sheets/hour, 8＂×10＂films 80 sheets/hour
Report printer performance parameters
Output color：black and white
Input and output
Data transmission：10/100Base- Ethernet（RJ-45）
32 inch display screen
Three-in-one card reader
Identification module for ID card