This film is suitable for printing and output of medical images stored digitally after computer processing. All kinds of medical images processed by computer can be reproduced. * characteristics and uses:
Trinidad KND medical dry film is supported by blue polyester film and coated with imaging layer and protective layer on both sides. It is suitable for printing and output of medical images stored digitally after computer processing, and can reproduce all kinds of medical images processed by computer. This film has the characteristics of small fog, high definition, high density, bright tone, easy to use, can be directly used in the market for the output of brand printers such as Fuji.
* use requirements:
this product is a direct printing consumables, Ideal results can be obtained on the Kenid Fuji and other brands printers. When used in other printers, prior testing is required before direct use to determine the best operating conditions.
* Storage environment:
the original packaging should be stored in a dry, cool, dust-free room to prevent direct exposure to sunlight, The violation of acid and alkaline gases. The specific requirements are as follows:
1. Temperature, humidity: temperature 10 ℃, temperature 23 ℃, relative humidity 30% 65, away from the heat source storage.
2. Gas: no hydrogen sulfide, ammonia, sulfur dioxide, formaldehyde and other acid gases in storage room.
3. Counterparty form: stored in cubic cube to avoid adverse pressure.
* validity and use environment:
stored in the above environment, this product is valid for 24 months. The best use environment is temperature 18 ℃ / 24 ℃, relative humidity 50 / 65.
1. The product shall be stored under the storage conditions specified in this specification.
2. The film stored at low temperature should be removed before use, and the original package should be balanced for more than 4 hours before being opened for use in order to avoid water condensation of the film surface and damage to the film.
3. Be careful not to squeeze, fold, bend and rub the film to avoid artifacts and static traces, and do not take the film with wet hands.
4. The waste film produced by this product shall be disposed of in accordance with the local Faru regulations.